Ummy Minister "Thank you President Magufuli, thanks to Make me"

Ummy Minister  Thank you President Magufuli, thanks to Made Me
Ummy Minister  Thank you President Magufuli, thanks to Made Me

"I wish I could find more beautiful words to thank the President for this great honorable, however, I have done these things than to say Thank you, Honorable President, Dr. Magufuli, thanks to make me, strengthen me and teach me never give up. Thank God for this" Minister of Health Ummy teacher.

"Yesterday President congratulated Ummy Magufuli to stand firm, especially during the fight against the corona, JPM said

"We give thanks to God to avert Tanzania against corona, in particular, to congratulate the Son-Mother Courage Minister Ummy teacher for his patience, I tortured him because I was very Ummy often I'll call her up at 8 at night, I ask forgiveness for husband"
Powered by Blogger.