Questions 15 Frequently Asked On Interviews (Interviews) and How to give replies

Questions 15 Frequently Asked On Interviews (Interviews) and How to give replies

Job interviews (interviews) causes fear and stress for many young people before or after leaving the interview room.

The problem comes from the fear that creates time to answer the questions you are asked by people who have been around when interviewed.

One way to prevent this occurring is to monitor the system to answer questions.

Here's our list of 15 questions frequently asked in interviews (interviews) and how to answer them;
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

1.Jitambulishe (Who are you?)
Often this is the question of which candidate is asked once he goes into the interview room. Unfortunately, many candidates think that employers covet know their names. No, your users are familiar with and perhaps even additional information. In this question employers need to know your qualities related to the jobs that will be shown that you are the right person.

Example one might reply, "My name is Tree Greedy is a graduate of Bachelor of Marketing of the University of Dodoma. It is a careful, creative, hard-working and I love people. With the knowledge I have, without doubt on communications issues. My ability is revealed and who tend to gain feedback to everyone I have worked with him. "

In this question it is important to know that does not require you to talk about things not related to work and employment. How many of you, you are, your mother's name, which comes from a region, a tribe, the work of your father or mother are not required in the information they are asked.

2.Kwanini be given jobs for us? | or you may be asked why you feel you are right person for this job and not another?

Remember that the job interview competition that involves this question seeks to issue an apparent difference has. In answering this question based on the requirements of the relevant work to argue for even if you have the kind of diversity as it will help to achieve the objectives of the organization will still be useless.

Example, "Not that I am an extrovert and specialization in accounting only but also a person who I can make my activities would be managed. I am one of the results so all that makes you aim at targets on time and meet the standards are eligible.

"My quality is confirmed by numerous awards that I have heard to get the best employee of the month, including four times when I was working with and Logging Media. This proves that if you give me this opportunity will not have you tried but you are doing the right decisions".

3.Unajua what about us?
Interview preparation always parallel to finding the right information to the relevant institutions. So it is advisable to ensure that the information you provide here is appropriate and necessary in demonstrating that you done enough research on the relevant institutions.

Example, "you founded in 1987 the Bank has a vision to be better than the banks to provide financial services gushing believed to reach many areas in the country. By now your bank has 700 branches and 500 ATMs as if by plan to open other branches Kigoma recently.

If you give me the opportunity to work with you, I will make sure I use my power better in terms of marketing to add customers and kuhaikisha excellent service you provided is known to many people. "

4. What are you proud?
In this question employers need to know a few things that you see as the greatest capital in the operation. It is important to remember that what you going to mention here is the most important in increasing the efficiency or quality in work relevant for each work inamahitaji unlike his other works.

For example, "the two main things I pride is the skills and capabilities in customer service and supervision over my duties. Whenever I are doing for customers is I receive positive feedback on how they vyoridhishwa and my services so I aspire to be treated again.

This makes me feel left out to be a very important person in any organization I made it work. Also, in my ability to do activities would be managed or under the supervision younger you made me one of the trusted and relied upon in making zangu.Haya activities are some of the many things I have yanayonifanya different person. I believe you will not leave the opportunity to work with me "

What is your 5.Udhaifu?
This is one of the questions that will iniwa most hated and seen as aimed at finding them reasons for denying the job. Others aimed at showing imperfectly thubu say that they do not have any weaknesses-not dare say so. Everyone has his weakness since no one is perfect.

A key issue is to know how to answer this question. Factors to consider include choosing weakness that you will not affect your performance and second to ensure that weakness is related to skill and not a character.

Knowledge is easy kuutafuata but changing behavior is more complex so do not say that you are lazy, mdokozi, and other behaviors. And remember you mentioning any weaknesses show that you have shazifanya efforts to control these weaknesses.

For example, the accounting work one can say, "I have weaknesses it concerns 'Graphic Designing' I realized that I needed to prepare an advertisement for the office I was making it work. However, I started studying yourself through the internet and I find I get a positive difference every day ".

For the answer to this is quite obvious Graphic Designing is not a key requirement of accounting work so it does not athiti performance.

6. Why did you quit your job to start?
Here you hitajikua very careful, remember to refrain from talking negatively about an employer any prior or current employer or ability.

Here you can be responsible only that: "Because of the upgrade and enhance the skills, also seeking better opportunities."

What 7.Unatarajia get from working here? or you may be asked | After three years you yourself will grow where?
Talk you hope to accomplish, but to be frank. Also do not talk a whole. Choose something special that is important for the company and then focus. But, to be clear in saying it will take time to learn more about the company to be more successful.

For example; "As a teacher of English, my goal is to increase the percentage of students passing the national exam that 85% of my class. I know it will take time to know well the challenges of students, but I believe I will succeed "

It's good to say that you hope to see more accountability in the company and add value to your company for the donation.

8.Kwanini has stayed a long time without getting a job?

Roles that; "I najiendeleza in my career"

9. Explain how you can interdependent yourself
Roles that: I will be doing the work that was given me by my superiors shirkiana and guides on how to finish the job before the deadlines.

10. What kinakukera among your colleagues?

Roles that; "I believe in working together. Even if I offended by anything, do I try to avoid unless it's something personal."

11.Unategemea work to do if you got a job?

Role: As long as I continue to add to my profession.

12: Do you consider yourself successful?

Role: Yeah, let alone be able to my profession, I think you've got the right people to work with.

13. What is your ability at work?
Role: I do understand and teachable quickly and is a real extrovert.

14 Fancy position or rank what team you are working with?
Responsibility: It does not matter until I really learn something new with each project or task.

15.Je you have any question for us?
At the end of the interview, it is common for an employer to ask if you have questions for them. If you receive this position, to listen mshaara and other benefits. Instead, ask:
    Values ​​of the company
    The type of leadership
    coworkers
    Anything that you did not know about it.
    They will give you an answer after how long?
== >> DO NOT THESE OFFENSES IN QUESTION THAT:
- Are there opportunities to grow / exalted level?
- How many days of vacation do I get?
- to be visited and how they benefit the company.

==> The best treatment for stress interview is to prepare
Although the interview may ikakupa many pressures, if prepared properly You may be surprised by your success.

Interview is your last chance to impress the employer, and tips described above will help you with that.

Remember, there is no need to worry when you are ready.

Have a good success in Interview
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

👉Sasa, because you already know how to answer properly questions Interview, began looking for work desired by clicking below.

This is a special forum of all government jobs, etc. Private Companies Vacancies There are more than 7000 for you.

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
http://ajirazote.com/jobs
Powered by Blogger.