Five things you should tell yourself every day

 

Five things you should tell yourself every day
Five things you should tell yourself every day

Because so many people have been unsuccessful because they have been so desperate.

So to get rid of that clutter these are the things you need to tell yourself over and over again every time you start your day.

1. Today is my day to be successful by doing what I had planned yesterday.

2. I am the best no one to disappoint me, for I have my own destiny.

3. For what I will do today I believe I will be the winner, as it will change the history of my life.

4. I can, and I will do this with excellence, for no one can stop me from achieving my success.

5. For all this I believe that God will be with me in all that I do for you today.

These are just some of the goal setting shareware that you can use every time you start your day off against poverty.

And in order for that to happen, you need to believe in it and be positive all the time.
Powered by Blogger.