Message STEVE B Nyerere After Moving EFM Dozen "Adam Mchomvu Coming I Naondoka I can"

Message STEVE B Nyerere After Moving EFM Dozen "Adam Mchomvu Coming I Naondoka I can"
Message STEVE B Nyerere After Moving EFM Dozen "Adam Mchomvu Coming I Naondoka I can"

These Steve Nyerere He writes:

"Stand there's a lot and if you choose to stand let stand the truth and you will see its profits later, most of us especially young people like to sit Part 1 they forget to stop and look ahead, for the success yanatabia to check who has Bidii not practice, the majority of them live in practice even as Amna something they are Tu, and if you ask them they have the word elements yatakaa same, they forget Time Age is going very fast, almost @efmtanzania I am sitting for long very little I am happy living here, you have chosen the correct place highly my youngest, I believe you have a talent very large and you can supporting peer through your talent, I know you and I know you have decided to stand you are a man of axes, Namuangalia Uyo your neighbor she has decided to sit quietly does hahahahahahahahahahq Welcome broooooo know else they are in transit or queued mala daaaaa tired uyooooooo and anavo bothers me saw me daaaa but coming @efmtanzania @adamchomvu I'm leaving because I can not kukaaaa could I find him quite buleeee theme, will seek Rev. B has $ 5 applies to you "STEVENE Nyerere
Powered by Blogger.