Ambassador Ali Karume AJITOSA presidential candidate ZANZIBAR

Ambassador Ali Karume AJITOSA presidential candidate ZANZIBAR

Ambassador Ali Karume has taken nomination form and Chama Cha Mapinduzi (CCM) be a candidate for the Zanzibar presidency in the next elections.


Speaking to journalists in Unguja, Ambassador Karume has said that if he elected to enter the presidential race and then winning a seat in the Zanzibar Presidency will promote all the good things done by his predecessors.

He also promised to strengthen the alliance for the benefit of Wanzania on both sides of the Coalition.


"If I elected, I expect to develop a commitment to Zanzibar to protect our union and to develop policy CCM, Dr. Ally Shein, my president has done exemplary work mainly develop policies established by Abeid Karume, my intention is to develop all good, "said Karume.


Karume, who is now Minister of Youth Culture, Sports Zanzibar, he said if he got a chance to be president of the country, will improve the provision of social services, including health, education, human settlements, land redistribution for all citizens.

"I will make sure health continues to be found free of charge, available free of charge education, land allocation continue to citizens who need to issues of agriculture and construction. I will build better housing, Elder Shein has built a nice house but I've seen require rehabilitation, I promise that we will do with the other, "said Karume
Powered by Blogger.